Crane Inspection from a Qualified, Professional Team
Cranes-UK are the top choice for all your crane maintenance needs. We make sure your equipment stays in good working order, providing a full and thorough crane inspection service. We provide crane inspection services in and around Stourbridge, West Midlands, East Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, London, Nottingham, Stratford upon Avon, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Hall Green, Handsworth, Northfield, Quinton, Stoke, Tile Hill Dudley, Cradley, Halesowen, Kingswinford, Stourbridge, West Bromwich, Solihull, Bromwich, Chelmsley Wood, Dorridge, Hampton-in-Arden, Kingshurst, Marston Green, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Darlaston, Wolverhampton, Derby and Nottingham.
Our Inspection Service
Here is what we can offer you:
- Nationwide coverage, plus all the paperwork you’ll need.
- A fully LOLER-compliant service.
- Recommendations for any necessary repairs.
- Bespoke service packages that include 3, 6, or 12-month inspections.
- One-off services.
Want to know more about crane maintenance and servicing? Just get in touch – we’ll be happy to help.
Crane Inspection and Maintenance, Nationwide
Our inspection team will visit you on site, wherever you might be located in the UK. We have the knowledge and skillset to carry out a thorough inspection and any repairs that might be required.
Why choose Cranes-UK?
We are the experienced and professional choice for crane maintenance work. Here’s why:
- We have 30 years of experience behind us and operate in many different sectors.
- Our service is fully compliant with LOLER and PUWER.
- We have been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification for our quality service.
- We provide a speedy and efficient service.
- We can undertake all crane inspection work as well as any subsequent repairs.
- Our services are excellent value for money.
An Inspection Service that meets all Regulations
We can carry out the regular inspections required by LOLER. These include:
- Inspections of lifting accessories every 6 months.
- Inspections of lifting equipment every 12 months.
- Inspections of newly-installed equipment before first time use.
- Inspections after assembly on a different site.
We have flexible options for customers requiring regular or one-off inspections. We will be able to provide you with the necessary documentation for your records.
Talk to us about your crane inspection requirements today. Call 01384 441 235 or send us a message.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- How to Recover A Vehicle With An Electric Winch4th January 2018 Wishing all of our customers a very Happy New Year from Cranes-UK! This year we plan on filling our news page with relevant news about our business but also informative ...
- What are Jib Cranes ?13th June 2017 Overhead cranes are the lead actor in fabrication, manufacturing, and repair facilities but do not forget about the little brother, the Jib crane. Swing Jibs help to fulfil a very ...
- Electric Hoists from Leading Brands30th May 2017 Cranes-UK are approved suppliers of electric hoists from the leading brands in the industry. You will find fully certified hoists from big names like Stahl, Donati, Demag, Yale, ...