Crane Repair from the Nationwide Experts
It’s so important to keep cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. If you’re experiencing issues or breakdowns, choose crane repair services from Cranes-UK. We provide crane repair services in and around Stourbridge, West Midlands, East Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, London, Nottingham, Stratford upon Avon, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Hall Green, Handsworth, Northfield, Quinton, Stoke, Tile Hill Dudley, Cradley, Halesowen, Kingswinford, Stourbridge, West Bromwich, Solihull, Bromwich, Chelmsley Wood, Dorridge, Hampton-in-Arden, Kingshurst, Marston Green, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Darlaston, Wolverhampton, Derby and Nottingham.
What can we offer you?
- A nationwide team of engineers who can carry out repairs on site
- Full diagnostics and repair work
- LOLER and PUWER – full compliance
- Fast response to breakdowns
- A professional, efficient service
- Excellent value for money
Get in touch and let us know what you need – we can help with all aspects of your crane repair work.
Crane Maintenance Services throughout the UK
We have a highly qualified team on hand to help, whether you need some minor maintenance or have an emergency breakdown on your hands.
- We have more than 30 years’ experience of the lifting and handling industry
- We have ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance certification
- Our team are friendly and knowledgeable
- Our maintenance engineers visit you on site, when you need them
- We can offer you flexible payment terms
Fast, Efficient Crane Repair
We are on hand ready to help you fix any issues with cranes and lifting equipment. Our team of nationwide engineers will visit you on site to carry out a full inspection and repair.
Remember: regular maintenance prevents breakdowns. If you would like to know more about how we can help you keep your lifting equipment in good working order once it’s been repaired, get in touch with the team. We can help you save money in the long run.
We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, comprehensive service. Our team will be happy to help you with your crane repair enquiries. Contact a member of our team today on 01384 441235. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via email, and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- Understanding True Vertical Lift19th January 2017 Vertical lift is achieved when there is no side-pulling action, it is recommended that all loads are lifted truly vertical and never to involve side loading as this has ...
- Understanding Load Sway And Tips To Prevent It3rd January 2017 Load sway can be a nightmare for crane operators, learn and understand more about load sway and how to tackle the problem in this article.
- A Brief Overview of Permanent Lifting Magnets and Electro-permanent ...25th October 2016 A lifting magnet is an electromagnetic device that is used to lift metal items in a safe and secure manner. Different industries undertake different applications that may demand ...