Cranes-UK are approved suppliers of electric hoists from the leading brands in the industry. You will find fully certified hoists from big names like Stahl, Donati, Demag, Yale, GIS and Kito in our extensive product range. Our electric hoists can be used for a variety of applications and are often used in conjunction with overhead cranes, lifting loads of up to 100 Tonnes. They offer far `more convenience than manual hosts and can easily be operated by one person.
There are four types of available at Cranes-UK:
- Electric chain hoists. This type of hoist is available with up to 30 Tonnes capacity and is the most popular type of hoist on the market. We have single and dual speed options available to meet different budgets and specifications. Hoists also come complete with chain containers, limit switches and radio remote controls where required.
- Heavy duty. Able to perform at top capacity for extended periods, heavy duty hoists are made with intense usage in mind. We can supply products with upper and lower limit switches to make operation more economical, as well as features like dual speed, high capacity motors and water protection.
- Single phase. Sometimes, single phase power is all that’s available, in which case you’ll need a 110v or 230v single phase electric chain hoist. They are perfect for use on building sites and for non-industrial or residential applications.
- Electric wire rope hoists. Available with up to three operational speeds and a lifting capacity of 100 Tonnes, wire rope hoists offer efficiency and versatility.
All hoists are available to our customers at very competitive prices. We have options available for all budgets so just ask a member of the team and we can help you find the exact product you need.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- How to Recover A Vehicle With An Electric Winch4th January 2018 Wishing all of our customers a very Happy New Year from Cranes-UK! This year we plan on filling our news page with relevant news about our business but also informative ...
- What are Jib Cranes ?13th June 2017 Overhead cranes are the lead actor in fabrication, manufacturing, and repair facilities but do not forget about the little brother, the Jib crane. Swing Jibs help to fulfil a very ...
- Electric Hoists from Leading Brands30th May 2017 Cranes-UK are approved suppliers of electric hoists from the leading brands in the industry. You will find fully certified hoists from big names like Stahl, Donati, Demag, Yale, ...