Crane installation is very simple for us, after receiving the crane specifications we carry out the necessary risk assessment and arrange all of the equipment and man power required, then we set to work and complete the job- Easy!
Moving a Crane
Quite often we are required to move a crane from one location to another, this might be from one room to another or from one side of the country to the other, whichever it is you can be sure our crane removals team can accommodate your needs such as transport, extra fabrications of gantry steel work etc. We have performed countless crane moves and we always leave with a happy customer.
Due to the variety and sizes of the products on offer we do not provide a full delivery price list however please take note of the following UK mainland delivery charges:
- Overhead Crane Delivery £POA
- Jib Crane Delivery £150-£1000
- Electric Chain Hoist Delivery £29-£80
- Electric Wire Rope Hoists £45-£150
- General Lifting Equipment and Spares £14.50-£80
Most of our products are shipped via express courier however some larger goods are delivered by pallet container or lorry.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- Understanding True Vertical Lift19th January 2017 Vertical lift is achieved when there is no side-pulling action, it is recommended that all loads are lifted truly vertical and never to involve side loading as this has ...
- Understanding Load Sway And Tips To Prevent It3rd January 2017 Load sway can be a nightmare for crane operators, learn and understand more about load sway and how to tackle the problem in this article.
- A Brief Overview of Permanent Lifting Magnets and Electro-permanent ...25th October 2016 A lifting magnet is an electromagnetic device that is used to lift metal items in a safe and secure manner. Different industries undertake different applications that may demand ...