Spare Parts For Cranes, Hoists & Lifting Gear
Cranes-UK boasts an un-matched access to spare parts for Overhead Cranes, Hoists and Lifting Gear. Being part of the Kingsway Corporation Group who acquired Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists back in 2011, this enables us to have direct access to thousands of genuine spare parts to suit Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists along with all the rights to produce new genuine parts when required.
Aside from Fellows Stringer, Cranes-UK are also suppliers of Spare Parts to suit nearly every brand in the lifting market such as: Yale, Verlinde, CM Lodestar, Donati, Kone, Granada, Misia, Demag, GIS, Pelloby, Morris, Abus, Street, Clayton and many more.
Common Spare Parts
- Load Ropes & Load Chains
- Rope Guides & Pressure Bands
- Chain Collectors
- Safety Catches/Latches
- Load Hooks & Bottom Blocks
Whatever part you are looking for we are sure to be able to offer a safe, speedy and cost effective solution.
Why choose us?
- Ex Stock Availability on most products
- Best Prices in the Industry
- Central UK Warehouse- strategically located
No Products Found
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Understanding True Vertical Lift19th January 2017 Vertical lift is achieved when there is no side-pulling action, it is recommended that all loads are lifted truly vertical and never to involve side loading as this has ...
- Understanding Load Sway And Tips To Prevent It3rd January 2017 Load sway can be a nightmare for crane operators, learn and understand more about load sway and how to tackle the problem in this article.
- A Brief Overview of Permanent Lifting Magnets and Electro-permanent ...25th October 2016 A lifting magnet is an electromagnetic device that is used to lift metal items in a safe and secure manner. Different industries undertake different applications that may demand ...