Used Cranes for Sale
Cranes-UK are proud to be one of the UK's largest stockists of Used Cranes For Sale with capacities up to 600 Tonnes.
Our aim is to supply the best quality pre owned Used Cranes, Jib Cranes, Overhead Crane and Electric Hoists at competitive prices in order to save you money. All of our Used Cranes For Sale offer our standard Used Crane warranty.
A second hand crane should never mean a compromise on quality or specification and choosing the right crane can be made easy by talking to one of our expert advisors who can guide you through the process of what to look for and advise to consider a particular crane to suit your requirements, we can even arrange a site visit!
We personally pick out all of our cranes that we take in to stock one by one, when buying in bulk we even inspect every one before making a decision, we take such pride in our quality that we never want to let a poor quality Used Crane For Sale appear on our Website.
Benefits of Used Cranes For Sale at Cranes-UK
- Most of our Used Cranes are ex stock and ready to be installed right away.
- Cranes-UK are able to modify the span on nearly all Overhead Cranes.
- Rock Bottom Prices, we like to stay competitive and will always offer the best price.
Not only do we buy and sell our own cranes but we also buy and sell Abus, Demag, Morris, Donati, Verlinde, Street, Kone, Granada and many other brands on a regular basis with many happy repeat customers who also enjoy hassle free maintenance packages at great prices.
Our Used Cranes For Sale are simply the best on the market, we stand by our quality which is attested on our testimonials page.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- Understanding True Vertical Lift19th January 2017 Vertical lift is achieved when there is no side-pulling action, it is recommended that all loads are lifted truly vertical and never to involve side loading as this has ...
- Understanding Load Sway And Tips To Prevent It3rd January 2017 Load sway can be a nightmare for crane operators, learn and understand more about load sway and how to tackle the problem in this article.
- A Brief Overview of Permanent Lifting Magnets and Electro-permanent ...25th October 2016 A lifting magnet is an electromagnetic device that is used to lift metal items in a safe and secure manner. Different industries undertake different applications that may demand ...