Cranes-UK are the UK's largest supplier of Used Overhead Cranes, Used Jib Cranes and Used Electric Hoists.
Our stock of Used Cranes ranges with capacities from 250kg all the way up to 600 Tonnes! Most of our stock can be adapted and modified to meet your requirements and specifications. Used Cranes are an excellent cost efficient lifting solution to which all potential crane buyers should consider.
Reasons to Choose Us:
- Huge UK Stock of Used Gantry Cranes and Swing Jibs
- Excellent Prices
- We will buy your old crane(s) providing they are in a well maintained working condition
- Cranes-UK have national installation teams ready to commission your equipment right away!
All brands, All sizes, All ages, All Styles of Gantry and Swing Jib Cranes brought and sold by Cranes-UK.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Understanding True Vertical Lift19th January 2017 Vertical lift is achieved when there is no side-pulling action, it is recommended that all loads are lifted truly vertical and never to involve side loading as this has ...
- Understanding Load Sway And Tips To Prevent It3rd January 2017 Load sway can be a nightmare for crane operators, learn and understand more about load sway and how to tackle the problem in this article.
- A Brief Overview of Permanent Lifting Magnets and Electro-permanent ...25th October 2016 A lifting magnet is an electromagnetic device that is used to lift metal items in a safe and secure manner. Different industries undertake different applications that may demand ...