Cranes-UK are part of the Kingsway Corporation group which also incorporates Crane Handling, Fellows Stringer and Lifting Equipment Store.
Operating in the Lifting and Handling industry for over 30 years, we have a un-matched reputation with some of the worlds largest Blue-Chip companies for the design, manufacture, installation and repair of all types of Overhead Gantry Cranes, Swing Jib Cranes and Associated Lifting Gear.
Safety, Quality and Customer Satisfaction are our primary concerns when supplying equipment which is backed by Quality Assurance Certifications, Risk Assessments, Safety Policies and one of the most versatile technical sales teams in the industry.
Cranes-UK also offer a breakdown service that is second-to-none with 24 hour call out on a national scale. Our strategic location in the heart of the West Midlands enables us to attend site faster, allowing your business (and us) to be more efficient.
Industry Sectors We Operate In:
- Hydro Electric Power
Cranes-UK have a serious amount of experience, giving you the best confidence and the highest expectations which are always achieved as standard.
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible Payment Terms
- We Confirm to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification
- Over 30 Years Experience
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
- Strategically Located In The Heart Of The UK
- Nationwide Installation & Maintenance Engineers
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...