Electric Chain Hoists
Cranes-UK supply Electric Chain Hoists up to 30 Tonnes capacity to the global industrial lifting market. Nearly every brand, type and model is offered, we always do our very best to meet the customers demands by supplying only the very best quality industrial Electric Chain Hoists. We are distributors for these brands; Donati, Demag, Yale, GIS, Stahl, Kito, LiftKet, Verlinde, Lodestar, Tractel and Kone. This enables us to help assist you in finding a perfectly suited Electric Chain Hoist at the most competitive price on todays market.
When specifying your Electric Chain Hoist you are required to know the following:
- SWL (capacity) of the hoist(s)- This determines the size and model of the hoist.
- Height of Lift- We need to know this to work out the length of the chain and the cost of any extra chain required
- Supply Voltage- You will need to know this to get a price and when you order as it is the voltage your hoist will run on.
- Beam Flange Width (if applicable) The helps us determine the size of the beam trolley if you need one.
- Approx. Number of lifts per hour (or required duty) This helps us ensure you get the correct motor.
- Number of Speeds and if known the hoisting & Travelling Speeds required- we will usually offer you speeds to consider.
Electric Chain Hoist Options:
Dual Speed- The more cost effective option is to have a single speed but most users prefer to have the option of dual speed control on all motion functions. This enables a slow speed for creeping a load in to place as well as a fast speed for normal operation.
Chain Container- This is the collection box or bag that collects the excess slack load chain and protects it from damaging the load as it is released from the hoist body when hoisting the load up. It is always advised that you add a slack chain collector, a cheap but effective option.
Limit Switches- Offered as standard on some hoists and optional on others, upper and lower limit switches allow the user to set extremely accurate positions for the maximum and minimum hook paths to ensure that the user cannot accidently lift or lower the load too far and damage something unintentionally. Often used to avoid bulky loads from damaging the hoist body.
Radio Remote Controls- As an alternative to a wired pendant control, buyers of Electric Chain Hoists are able to specify a radio control system which enables the user to stand at a safe, remote distance from the load, this has many added advantages such as the operator being able to see from a better angle of the load, he also remains a safer distance from the load and has better flexibility when operating the hoist in general.
CPV Electric Chain Hoists
GCH Electric Chain Hoists
Stahl ST Electric Chain Hoist
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy a Used Crane7th March 2019 Buying a crane is a big decision for any business. There can be a high initial cost involved, and you need to know that the crane you are buying is worth the price you pay. This ...
- Crane Servicing is More Important than Ever as the Market Booms7th March 2019 A report has revealed that the global bridge crane market looks set to reach multi billion dollars by 2024. The report also covered some of the key players in the crane market, ...
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...