Offering a vast range of Lifting Shackles to compliment our hoists and cranes only seems right, our sales team can offer a simply HUGE variety of Lifting Shackles such as the following:
- Bow Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Dee Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Safety Bolt Bow Shackles
- Safety Bolt Dee Shackles
- Piling Shackles
- Heavy Duty Shackles
- Wide Mouth Towing Shackles
- Polar Shackles
- High Capacity Shackles
- High Tensile Shackles
- Sling Shackles
- Trawling Shackles
Cranes-UK offer economy brand, Able, GreenPin and Crosby brand Lifting Shackles
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Radio Control Systems23rd September 2020 Radio remote control systems can be used to operate overhead cranes and hoists with precision and simplicity. This can improve safety, efficiency and performance, making a radio ...
- Professional Lifting Equipment1st September 2020 Lifting gear plays a pivotal role across a multitude of industries, including construction, offshore, marine, automotive, agriculture and aerospace.
- Bespoke Jib Cranes 6th March 2020 In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...