Offering a vast range of Lifting Shackles to compliment our hoists and cranes only seems right, our sales team can offer a simply HUGE variety of Lifting Shackles such as the following:
- Bow Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Dee Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Safety Bolt Bow Shackles
- Safety Bolt Dee Shackles
- Piling Shackles
- Heavy Duty Shackles
- Wide Mouth Towing Shackles
- Polar Shackles
- High Capacity Shackles
- High Tensile Shackles
- Sling Shackles
- Trawling Shackles
Cranes-UK offer economy brand, Able, GreenPin and Crosby brand Lifting Shackles
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...