Offering a vast range of Lifting Shackles to compliment our hoists and cranes only seems right, our sales team can offer a simply HUGE variety of Lifting Shackles such as the following:
- Bow Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Dee Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Safety Bolt Bow Shackles
- Safety Bolt Dee Shackles
- Piling Shackles
- Heavy Duty Shackles
- Wide Mouth Towing Shackles
- Polar Shackles
- High Capacity Shackles
- High Tensile Shackles
- Sling Shackles
- Trawling Shackles
Cranes-UK offer economy brand, Able, GreenPin and Crosby brand Lifting Shackles
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- The Benefits of Chain Hoists2nd April 2019 Chain hoists are an integral part of the hoist family, working to complete lifts using an electric power source. This means that they can lift much heavier loads than manual ...
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy a Used Crane7th March 2019 Buying a crane is a big decision for any business. There can be a high initial cost involved, and you need to know that the crane you are buying is worth the price you pay. This ...
- Crane Servicing is More Important than Ever as the Market Booms7th March 2019 A report has revealed that the global bridge crane market looks set to reach multi billion dollars by 2024. The report also covered some of the key players in the crane market, ...