Offering a vast range of Lifting Shackles to compliment our hoists and cranes only seems right, our sales team can offer a simply HUGE variety of Lifting Shackles such as the following:
- Bow Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Dee Shackles with Screw Collar Pin
- Safety Bolt Bow Shackles
- Safety Bolt Dee Shackles
- Piling Shackles
- Heavy Duty Shackles
- Wide Mouth Towing Shackles
- Polar Shackles
- High Capacity Shackles
- High Tensile Shackles
- Sling Shackles
- Trawling Shackles
Cranes-UK offer economy brand, Able, GreenPin and Crosby brand Lifting Shackles
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...