When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying over the odds. To help you source the best lifting equipment to meet your needs, we have put together a guide of things to look for when you are trying to find chain hoists for sale. This will help you to make more informed purchasing decisions and to buy quality equipment that is fit for purpose.
The Cranes-UK guide to finding quality chain hoists for sale
We would always recommend that you look out for the following when considering buying a chain hoist:
• Are there used options available? This can help to significantly reduce the cost of your electric chain hoist. Always check the condition and make sure that all necessary paperwork is available, proving that the chain hoist has been serviced.
• Do you recognise the brands? It helps to ensure quality if you opt for a well-known, industry-leading brand. Names like Yale, Demag, Donati, Stahl, Kito and CM Lodestar are some of the most reputable.
• What lifting capacity do you require? Make sure you select an appropriate hoist for the lifts you will be performing. Electric chain hoists can usually lift loads up to 30 Tonnes. If you need a larger capacity hoist, you might want to consider an electric wire rope hoist instead.
• Is there an operational limit switch? This will help with general operational safety and it will help protect the load as well.
• Is there a chain container? This will collect up the chain slack, which protects the hoist itself and also prevents the load getting scratched and damaged.
• Are there any of the additional features you might require? If you need something specialist, such as a radio remote control system, check if the hoist has it or if it is compatible with your chosen hoist before going ahead with the purchase.
Would you like to know anything else about the chain hoists we have for sale? Stock changes all the time as we sell high-quality used cranes and hoists. Contact our team on 01384 441 235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-date information.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...