Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance should never be overlooked. Every crane owner must adhere to strict maintenance and servicing schedules, and must keep the necessary paperwork to show servicing has taken place.
Crane maintenance can’t be carried out by just anybody. It needs to be completed by a certified, experienced company that can provide all the correct paperwork, and complete your inspections thoroughly.
What to look for when choosing a company for crane maintenance
1. The option of maintenance contracts. This is the most efficient way of keeping on top of your crane maintenance. Your chosen company will be able to remind you when crane services are due, and you will pay a standard maintenance fee for your contract. There won’t be any last-minute fees or panics about getting booked in.
2. Experience. Make sure the company you select has enough experience to complete your maintenance services. Crane servicing can only be carried out by qualified, competent companies, so check your chosen company complies.
3. Expertise in your particular brand. Make sure the crane company you select knows about your crane brands and has expertise in that area. There are lots of different brands available and each company will have their own areas of specialism.
Choosing Cranes-UK for crane maintenance
We are able to carry out crane servicing and maintenance for you and we are experts in a number of crane brands. Here are some of the reasons why we are the chosen maintenance company for so many crane owners:
• Flexible maintenance contracts – we will carry out regular maintenance, but on your terms.
• Experience with leading brands, including Donati, Demag, Kone, Stahl and Yale.
• Certified to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards – we conform in full to ensure you get the most out of our service.
• Nationwide coverage – we are strategically located to offer crane servicing across the UK.
Find out more about crane maintenance and see what we can offer you for your specific lifting equipment. Contact Cranes-UK on 01384 441 235 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements and find out if we could be the ideal crane maintenance company for you.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...
- Suppliers of Quality Crane Components30th November 2019 Quality crane components can give you additional functionality and support better crane performance, making modifications or upgrading certain features. This can allow you ...
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying over ...