It’s of the utmost important that people operating large, dangerous pieces of lifting machinery have received the correct training. We are always hearing about accidents involving cranes and lifting equipment in the media, so make sure you operators don’t make it into the news for the wrong reasons. Invest in proper training and make sure that all the correct procedures are being followed at all times.
If you’re looking for ways to provide your staff with the right training, Cranes UK are on hand to help. We offer overhead crane operator training courses to our customers, making sure that you and your staff have access to everything you need. Courses are fully compliant with LOLER and PUWER regulations to cover all bases and to train your workers in exactly what they need to know. They are suitable for up to 6 people at any one time, and we will carry them out on site. It’s excellent value for money.
An exam takes place after the course to ensure that everyone is fully confident and able to carry out their work with a proper understand of the processes. It’s the perfect way to learn about new pieces of equipment before having to use them in a working environment.
Here are just some of the things you will learn about on one of our overhead crane courses:
- Safe systems of work
- Risk assessment
- Health and Safety at Work Act (1974)
- Lifting regulations
- Crane safety and operation
- Sling loading and safety
- Safe working conditions on site
- Inspection and maintenance
- Records and certification
If you have any specific requirements, just ask – our trainers have lots of knowledge across the board and can make arrangements to accommodate all kinds of topics requested by customers. Get in touch with Cranes UK and we will be able to give you further advice on the courses that we have available. As they’re carried out on site, many aspects of the course can be tailored to you.
Just give the team a call on 01384 441 235 or fill in our online contact form and we will talk you through all the details.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mohammad Abulardana- Ardanca Industries
It came to the point where we needed to replace our crane hoist, Cranes-UK ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...