Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to all health and safety regulations to minimise the possibility of harm. The lifting industry and the operation of lifting equipment is heavily regulated, so you must ensure you comply with regulations to avoid being penalised.
Here are some of the points you must bear in mind when having a crane serviced:
• Regularity of inspections. In accordance with LOLER and PUWER, you must have your crane serviced regularly.
• Qualifications of the inspector. The inspection must be completed by a regulated body who can comply with LOLER and PUWER.
• The cost of the service. Whilst cost is important to all businesses, the cheapest won’t necessarily be the right option. Remember that a regular service will keep your crane working to its optimum levels, so you should view it as an investment.
Choosing Cranes UK for your crane service
Many customers choose us to service their cranes in the UK. These are some of the reasons why:
• ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance certificate. We have been proven to demonstrate high levels of quality in all aspects of our work and crane servicing.
• Fast responses. If you need our services quickly, we will respond straight away and a member of our team can be with you shortly in the areas we cover.
• Well trained engineers. We are fully trained and qualified in all aspects of crane maintenance and servicing, so we can respond to any of your overhead crane queries.
• Crane servicing plans. Our team can offer you flexible servicing plans, providing services to meet your requirements at fixed prices.
• Experience with leading brands. We work with all the leading crane brands, including Demag, Kone, Verlinde and Stahl, with all types of crane, including gantry, overhead and jib.
• Knowledge across various industries. Some of the industries we regularly work alongside include automotive, docks, hydro-electric power, manufacturing, railway and steel.
We serve a wide range of areas, including:
• The Midlands – Stourbridge, Dudley, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Halesowen, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sandwell, Coventry, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Northampton, Stratford Upon Avon, Kingswinford, Handsworth, Brierley Hill, Quinton and Tipton.
• Scotland – Aberdeen.
• The South East – Kent, London
• Wales – South Wales, Cardiff, Swansea, Newport
If there is anything you need to know about crane servicing, please just ask. We will be happy to tailor our services to fully meet your needs.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...
- Suppliers of Quality Crane Components30th November 2019 Quality crane components can give you additional functionality and support better crane performance, making modifications or upgrading certain features. This can allow you ...
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying over ...