Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to all health and safety regulations to minimise the possibility of harm. The lifting industry and the operation of lifting equipment is heavily regulated, so you must ensure you comply with regulations to avoid being penalised.
Here are some of the points you must bear in mind when having a crane serviced:
• Regularity of inspections. In accordance with LOLER and PUWER, you must have your crane serviced regularly.
• Qualifications of the inspector. The inspection must be completed by a regulated body who can comply with LOLER and PUWER.
• The cost of the service. Whilst cost is important to all businesses, the cheapest won’t necessarily be the right option. Remember that a regular service will keep your crane working to its optimum levels, so you should view it as an investment.
Choosing Cranes UK for your crane service
Many customers choose us to service their cranes in the UK. These are some of the reasons why:
• ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance certificate. We have been proven to demonstrate high levels of quality in all aspects of our work and crane servicing.
• Fast responses. If you need our services quickly, we will respond straight away and a member of our team can be with you shortly in the areas we cover.
• Well trained engineers. We are fully trained and qualified in all aspects of crane maintenance and servicing, so we can respond to any of your overhead crane queries.
• Crane servicing plans. Our team can offer you flexible servicing plans, providing services to meet your requirements at fixed prices.
• Experience with leading brands. We work with all the leading crane brands, including Demag, Kone, Verlinde and Stahl, with all types of crane, including gantry, overhead and jib.
• Knowledge across various industries. Some of the industries we regularly work alongside include automotive, docks, hydro-electric power, manufacturing, railway and steel.
We serve a wide range of areas, including:
• The Midlands – Stourbridge, Dudley, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Halesowen, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sandwell, Coventry, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Northampton, Stratford Upon Avon, Kingswinford, Handsworth, Brierley Hill, Quinton and Tipton.
• Scotland – Aberdeen.
• The South East – Kent, London
• Wales – South Wales, Cardiff, Swansea, Newport
If there is anything you need to know about crane servicing, please just ask. We will be happy to tailor our services to fully meet your needs.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...