Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in a heavy duty model, it’s possible to carry out more complex lifts and at the same time, have more flexibility.
A standard heavy duty jib crane can often lift loads of up to 10 tonnes, however these cranes could also be customised to lift loads of varying capacities. All heavy duty jib cranes supplied by Cranes-UK will feature the highest quality components and the very latest technology, making them perfect for applications in the construction, industrial, engineering and production industries.
What are the benefits of a heavy duty jib crane?
A heavy duty jib crane can offer a variety of options dependant on requirements – here are some of the key benefits:
- Different mounting options. There is the option to have a wall mounted jib crane and a post mounted jib crane for differently configured spaces.
- Suited to challenging environments. A jib crane has a smaller footprint and there are underbraced options available, allowing the crane to fit into spaces with lower headroom.
- Heavy duty assembly. This can include reinforcing side plates, as well as other features for maximum load distribution.
- Bespoke options available. Heavy duty jib cranes can be designed and built for your specifications, based on your requirements. This process will usually take around four weeks and will be completed in close consultation with the Cranes-UK team.
- Various hoist types. Jib cranes can be used with an electric chain hoist or an electric wire rope hoist depending on the required application.
Are you interested in a heavy duty jib crane and want to know more about the specific options that are available? Talk to the team at Cranes-UK. We can tell you all about bespoke heavy duty jib cranes as well as second hand and standard options. Call the team on 01384 441 235 or send us a message and we will find the perfect jib crane for your needs.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...