Quality crane components can give you additional functionality and support better crane performance, making modifications or upgrading certain features. This can allow you to perform safer lifts, different types of lifts, or work more efficiently. We can supply a range of components for jib cranes, overhead cranes and electric hoists, ensuring you can find exactly what you need to complement your own lifting equipment. Our stock changes all the time and we always have a wide choice of crane components in stock.
These are the key crane components we supply at Cranes-UK:
- Radio Control Systems. These will allow you to remotely operate cranes from a safer distance.
- Drive Units. Built for driving lifting systems on rails, drive units work with gantry cranes, overhead cranes and other running trolleys.
- End Carriages. We can supply end carriages for new cranes, or to replace the existing ones on your current cranes.
- Powerfeed Systems. Efficient and reliable, powerfeed systems can transport power to the hoist and offer a cable management solution to prevent bunching, snagging and damage.
- Crane Forks. We supply manual balancing crane forks and self weight balancing crane forks, perfect for moving pallets or coils.
Other components we can supply include crane forks, hoists, pendant controls and control panels. Please speak to our team if you would like to know more about our stock and how we can help you with crane components.
All the components we supply come from leading manufacturers, ensuring we maintain our commitment to quality. Some of the major brands available at Cranes-UK include Camlok, Raptor, ARC, Donati, Demag, Metreel and Yale, to name but a few. You will always find reputable names and top brands when you buy from us.
Crucially, all components for cranes are supplied with relevant certifications and conformities.
Want to find out more about crane components and talk to us about your options? Contact the Cranes-UK team on 01384 441 235 or email email@example.com for the latest information about our stock and the products we have available.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...
- Suppliers of Quality Crane Components30th November 2019 Quality crane components can give you additional functionality and support better crane performance, making modifications or upgrading certain features. This can allow you ...
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying over ...