The Benefits of Buying a Used Crane from an ISO-Certified Supplier
When you are buying a used crane, it is especially important to ensure it is going to be safe, reliable and will meet with your specifications. One of the ways you can buy a used crane with confidence is to buy from an ISO-certified supplier.
ISO stands for International Organisation for Standardisation. They set out criteria that organisations should meet in order to prove they work to international standards. This is especially important in the lifting industry, where health and safety is of the utmost importance. Whether you’re buying a small second-hand jib crane or a full gantry crane system, you need to know that you are investing in quality. ISO standards help to point you in the right direction.
There are lots of benefits associated with buying a used crane from an ISO-certified supplier. Here are some of the main things you can gain:
- Confidence in your purchase. You know your supplier is knowledgeable and committed.
- Crane and lifting equipment quality. The used crane you purchase will have had to meet with certain standards.
- Customer satisfaction. An ISO certificate shows that a supplier is dedicated to providing equipment that matches with customers’ needs.
There are various types of ISO standards and they are all relevant to different industries. We are ISO9001 certified, which means we have strong quality management principles.
In order to become ISO9001 certified, we have had to demonstrate that we:
- Supply lifting equipment that meets with regulatory requirements
- Have a strong customer focus
- Supply cranes that are consistently of a good quality
- Sell products that meet customers’ needs
We received our ISO9001 certification from IMS International, an independent certification body who were satisfied our cranes, lifting equipment and customer service met with the requirements. We are proud to be able to show our customers that we are committed to service, quality and safety, especially when it comes to used cranes for sale.
If you would like to know more about buying quality used cranes or want to find out more about our credentials as suppliers, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Talk to us about used cranes or second hand cranes for sale today. Call 01384 441 235 or send us a message.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mohammad Abulardana- Ardanca Industries
It came to the point where we needed to replace our crane hoist, Cranes-UK ...Click here for more testimonials
- The Benefits of Chain Hoists2nd April 2019 Chain hoists are an integral part of the hoist family, working to complete lifts using an electric power source. This means that they can lift much heavier loads than manual ...
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy a Used Crane7th March 2019 Buying a crane is a big decision for any business. There can be a high initial cost involved, and you need to know that the crane you are buying is worth the price you pay. This ...
- Crane Servicing is More Important than Ever as the Market Booms7th March 2019 A report has revealed that the global bridge crane market looks set to reach multi billion dollars by 2024. The report also covered some of the key players in the crane market, ...