As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient operation and, most importantly, the safety of the operators and those in the vicinity. Only with an effective maintenance schedule can you know that you are fulfilling your duties and preventing future problems from occurring with your equipment.
According to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER), those in control of work equipment must ensure it is ‘maintained in an efficient state, in efficient order and in good repair’. Whilst this will help you in meeting your obligations, it will also help you to maintain a safe and effective on-site environment.
Why choose us for crane maintenance?
We have more than 30 years’ experience working with various types of cranes, including overhead, jib and bridge. We have ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance as well, showing that our customer service and standards are at an equally high level. We will respond to all crane maintenance requests and callouts promptly.
We can offer you a flexible service, carrying out all your crane maintenance and repairs to a high standard. We have all the qualifications we need to complete maintenance within the standards set out by LOLER and PUWER.
People choose us because:
• We offer flexible crane maintenance packages tailored to you
• Our team are knowledgeable and highly experienced
• We can respond quickly to callouts, or offer regular maintenance and servicing • We understand how to help your business, minimising crane downtime and maximising efficiency
• Customers keep coming back to us and are happy to recommend us
• We have experience with various brands, including Donati, Demag, Kito, Kone, Stahl, Verlinde and Yale
We operate throughout the UK, and regularly complete crane maintenance in:
• The Midlands, West Midlands and East Midlands – Stourbridge, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Stratford Upon Avon, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Hall Green, Handsworth, Northfield, Quinton, Stoke, Tile Hill, Dudley, Cradley, Halesowen, Kingswinford, West Bromwich, Solihull, Bromwich, Chelmsley Wood, Dorridge, Hampton-in-Arden, Marston Green, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Darlaston, Wolverhampton and Derby.
• The South East/ London.
If you are interested in a maintenance plan or one-off crane maintenance, please get in touch to enquire further.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...