As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient operation and, most importantly, the safety of the operators and those in the vicinity. Only with an effective maintenance schedule can you know that you are fulfilling your duties and preventing future problems from occurring with your equipment.
According to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER), those in control of work equipment must ensure it is ‘maintained in an efficient state, in efficient order and in good repair’. Whilst this will help you in meeting your obligations, it will also help you to maintain a safe and effective on-site environment.
Why choose us for crane maintenance?
We have more than 30 years’ experience working with various types of cranes, including overhead, jib and bridge. We have ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance as well, showing that our customer service and standards are at an equally high level. We will respond to all crane maintenance requests and callouts promptly.
We can offer you a flexible service, carrying out all your crane maintenance and repairs to a high standard. We have all the qualifications we need to complete maintenance within the standards set out by LOLER and PUWER.
People choose us because:
• We offer flexible crane maintenance packages tailored to you
• Our team are knowledgeable and highly experienced
• We can respond quickly to callouts, or offer regular maintenance and servicing • We understand how to help your business, minimising crane downtime and maximising efficiency
• Customers keep coming back to us and are happy to recommend us
• We have experience with various brands, including Donati, Demag, Kito, Kone, Stahl, Verlinde and Yale
We operate throughout the UK, and regularly complete crane maintenance in:
• The Midlands, West Midlands and East Midlands – Stourbridge, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Stratford Upon Avon, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Hall Green, Handsworth, Northfield, Quinton, Stoke, Tile Hill, Dudley, Cradley, Halesowen, Kingswinford, West Bromwich, Solihull, Bromwich, Chelmsley Wood, Dorridge, Hampton-in-Arden, Marston Green, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Darlaston, Wolverhampton and Derby.
• The South East/ London.
If you are interested in a maintenance plan or one-off crane maintenance, please get in touch to enquire further.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying ...
- The Different Types of Lifting Slings 29th August 2019 Lifting slings: one of the most commonly used types of lifting equipment, and an invaluable tool for completing lifts safely and efficiently. Lifting slings can be used with many ...
- Used Cranes for Sale: Advantages of Used Cranes Over New Cranes 28th August 2019 When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good ...