When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good cost savings and can easily be as useful and reliable as brand new cranes would be.
These are some of the benefits of choosing a used crane over a new crane:
• Lower cost. The main benefit of choosing a used crane as opposed to buying a new one is the amount of money you stand to save. You can find high-quality used cranes for sale that will operate just as effectively as new ones, but often, you can make considerable cost savings.
• Better for the environment. Businesses are always looking for ways to reduce their carbon footprint and contribute towards a better environment. Buying second hand can really help, reducing your impact upon the planet. This is something you might want to highlight as part of your corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy, showing your customers that you are a responsible business and you are taking positive steps to reuse, recycle and reduce waste.
• You will know its full history. As with any type of mechanical equipment, it’s rare to find faults with new models – but it is not impossible. When you buy a new crane (especially a jib crane that is highly technical and could include many movable parts), it will never have been used before in an industrial, manufacturing or construction setting. If you buy a used crane, it will have been operated in these settings and everything will be known about its history. It’s highly likely that any faults will already have been discovered by its previous owner and picked up during servicing.
Bear in mind that you must always source cranes and lifting equipment from reputable suppliers, who are well known for quality within the lifting industry. Cranes-UK is just such a supplier – we have more than 30 years of experience, we hold large contracts with major Blue Chip companies, and we are certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
If you have any questions about the used cranes we have for sale, please get in touch. Stock changes regularly and we will be able to advise you on what we currently have available. We can often source used cranes to meet specific needs as well. Contact us by calling 01384 441 235 or email email@example.com for up-to-date information.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying ...
- The Different Types of Lifting Slings 29th August 2019 Lifting slings: one of the most commonly used types of lifting equipment, and an invaluable tool for completing lifts safely and efficiently. Lifting slings can be used with many ...
- Used Cranes for Sale: Advantages of Used Cranes Over New Cranes 28th August 2019 When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good ...