Crane installation is very simple for us, after receiving the crane specifications we carry out the necessary risk assessment and arrange all of the equipment and man power required, then we set to work and complete the job- Easy!
Moving a Crane
Quite often we are required to move a crane from one location to another, this might be from one room to another or from one side of the country to the other, whichever it is you can be sure our crane removals team can accommodate your needs such as transport, extra fabrications of gantry steel work etc. We have performed countless crane moves and we always leave with a happy customer.
Due to the variety and sizes of the products on offer we do not provide a full delivery price list however please take note of the following UK mainland delivery charges:
- Overhead Crane Delivery £POA
- Jib Crane Delivery £150-£1000
- Electric Chain Hoist Delivery £29-£80
- Electric Wire Rope Hoists £45-£150
- General Lifting Equipment and Spares £14.50-£80
Most of our products are shipped via express courier however some larger goods are delivered by pallet container or lorry.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- The Benefits of Chain Hoists2nd April 2019 Chain hoists are an integral part of the hoist family, working to complete lifts using an electric power source. This means that they can lift much heavier loads than manual ...
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy a Used Crane7th March 2019 Buying a crane is a big decision for any business. There can be a high initial cost involved, and you need to know that the crane you are buying is worth the price you pay. This ...
- Crane Servicing is More Important than Ever as the Market Booms7th March 2019 A report has revealed that the global bridge crane market looks set to reach multi billion dollars by 2024. The report also covered some of the key players in the crane market, ...