Crane installation is very simple for us, after receiving the crane specifications we carry out the necessary risk assessment and arrange all of the equipment and man power required, then we set to work and complete the job- Easy!
Moving a Crane
Quite often we are required to move a crane from one location to another, this might be from one room to another or from one side of the country to the other, whichever it is you can be sure our crane removals team can accommodate your needs such as transport, extra fabrications of gantry steel work etc. We have performed countless crane moves and we always leave with a happy customer.
Due to the variety and sizes of the products on offer we do not provide a full delivery price list however please take note of the following UK mainland delivery charges:
- Overhead Crane Delivery £POA
- Jib Crane Delivery £150-£1000
- Electric Chain Hoist Delivery £29-£80
- Electric Wire Rope Hoists £45-£150
- General Lifting Equipment and Spares £14.50-£80
Most of our products are shipped via express courier however some larger goods are delivered by pallet container or lorry.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...
- Suppliers of Quality Crane Components30th November 2019 Quality crane components can give you additional functionality and support better crane performance, making modifications or upgrading certain features. This can allow you ...
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying over ...