Articulated Jib Cranes and Swing Jibs from Donati.
Articulated Jib Cranes are perfect solutions where the Jib arm needs to reach around a permanent object it its way such as a supporting column for the ceiling, the split arm enables the user to guide the crane around an object by pushing or pulling on either two of the sections of the Jib arm, this can be done with and without the load on the hoist. Particularly useful in confined areas, arms can span up to 7m in length split over two separate beams connected by a pivoting hinge.
Our range of Articulated Cranes features the latest technology in lifting and a neat cable management system that hides all cabling to the hoist in the jib arm preventing any accidental snagging while also improving the overall look of the crane, this also saves the need for a festoon cable management system bringing the end price down.
Not only used for suspendidng electric or manual chain hoists the Articulated Jib Crane is often used to support tool balancers and various types of air hoists.
Cranes-UK provide a full installation and commisioning service on the whole range of Jibs on a nationwide basis and on special request; internationally.
High quality Articulated Jib Cranes from Donati are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 standard at the factory in Italy, each crane and hoist is manufactured to your specification to provide the user with the most efficient solution to their lifting application. With an Articulated Jib the arm can span up to a huge 7m in total split over two sections.
Easy to install these Jib Cranes can be mounted on a floor counterplate which is secured with chemical resin anchors or dig out a pit to accomodate a foundation frame and anchors.
Each crane features an isolator fitted to the column which can be connected to the mains supply to power the crane.
For more information on Articulated Jib Cranes and Jib Arms from Donati contact our friendly sales team today.
- Arm lengths up to 7m in total
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance level
- Competatively priced
- Enables the user to work around an object
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...