The Yale CPV and CPV/F Electric Chain Hoist is a high quality, robust example of fine German engineering. Boasting a high specification as standard as well as state of the art technologically advanced safety features.
Easy to maintain- the load sprocket and chain guide can easily be removed or inspected without disassembly of the hoist. An oil bath lubricated gearbox ensures smooth running and increases the life span of the hoist. An externally adjustable slipping clutch has been specifically designed to guarantee a permanent positive connection between the load and the hoist brake as well as the electromagnetic spring pressure brake which holds the load safely even in the even of sudden power failure- for added safety and peace of mind.
Available in a standard voltage of 400v 3phase 50hz (and other voltages on request) with a 42v low voltage pendant control (or optional radio control system) which is rated to IP65. Upper and Lower limit switches are fitted as standard to every hoist.
Fully compatable with Yale's VTE/S range of electric travel trolleys, the hoist can be specified to be fitted with either a lug, top hook, push travel trolley, geared trolley or electric trolley with the option of single or dual speed travel.
- Main line contactor for increased safety
- 50% ED duty cycle on single speed hoists
- Optional dual speed operation
- H3 Motor Classifications
- Capacities up to 2 Tonnes
- Slack chain collectors on most hoists
- Upper and Lower limit switches
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...