The Yale CPV and CPV/F Electric Chain Hoist is a high quality, robust example of fine German engineering. Boasting a high specification as standard as well as state of the art technologically advanced safety features.
Easy to maintain- the load sprocket and chain guide can easily be removed or inspected without disassembly of the hoist. An oil bath lubricated gearbox ensures smooth running and increases the life span of the hoist. An externally adjustable slipping clutch has been specifically designed to guarantee a permanent positive connection between the load and the hoist brake as well as the electromagnetic spring pressure brake which holds the load safely even in the even of sudden power failure- for added safety and peace of mind.
Available in a standard voltage of 400v 3phase 50hz (and other voltages on request) with a 42v low voltage pendant control (or optional radio control system) which is rated to IP65. Upper and Lower limit switches are fitted as standard to every hoist.
Fully compatable with Yale's VTE/S range of electric travel trolleys, the hoist can be specified to be fitted with either a lug, top hook, push travel trolley, geared trolley or electric trolley with the option of single or dual speed travel.
- Main line contactor for increased safety
- 50% ED duty cycle on single speed hoists
- Optional dual speed operation
- H3 Motor Classifications
- Capacities up to 2 Tonnes
- Slack chain collectors on most hoists
- Upper and Lower limit switches
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
George Beardshaw -RMD Kwikform
We have just had new remote control gear fitted to our 5 ton crane. Great ...Click here for more testimonials
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy a Used Crane7th March 2019 Buying a crane is a big decision for any business. There can be a high initial cost involved, and you need to know that the crane you are buying is worth the price you pay. This ...
- Crane Servicing is More Important than Ever as the Market Booms7th March 2019 A report has revealed that the global bridge crane market looks set to reach multi billion dollars by 2024. The report also covered some of the key players in the crane market, ...
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...