Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoists designed for more intense operation for cranes with two girders, often known as Crab Units, the industrial quality hoists can be supplied with capacities up to 150 Tonnes with single or dual speed capabilities as well as optional extended heights of lift.
Our fully competant sales team can provide you with advice and costings on a Wire Rope Hoist to suit your double girder crane, advising on particular models to suit the application such as more confined units for use in projects where there is confined headroom or models with particularly high speeds to increase productivity. All of our Crab Units can be fitted with optional Radio Control Systems which are a popular choice in applications where the operator needs to be a safe distance from the load or to enable an alternative view of the load, often required in applications such as Nuclear, Hydroelectric, and sometimes manufacturing industries.
Not only are we able to supply, Cranes-UK can also install your new Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoist and provide tailored maintenance packages at competative prices to make your hoisting experience hastle free!
- Capacities up to 150 Tonne
- Double Girder or 'Crab Unit' formation
- Alternative Operating Voltages
- Low Voltage Controls
- High Duty Ratings
- Special CUSTOM Models Available
- Low Headroom Models Available
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...