Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoists designed for more intense operation for cranes with two girders, often known as Crab Units, the industrial quality hoists can be supplied with capacities up to 150 Tonnes with single or dual speed capabilities as well as optional extended heights of lift.
Our fully competant sales team can provide you with advice and costings on a Wire Rope Hoist to suit your double girder crane, advising on particular models to suit the application such as more confined units for use in projects where there is confined headroom or models with particularly high speeds to increase productivity. All of our Crab Units can be fitted with optional Radio Control Systems which are a popular choice in applications where the operator needs to be a safe distance from the load or to enable an alternative view of the load, often required in applications such as Nuclear, Hydroelectric, and sometimes manufacturing industries.
Not only are we able to supply, Cranes-UK can also install your new Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoist and provide tailored maintenance packages at competative prices to make your hoisting experience hastle free!
- Capacities up to 150 Tonne
- Double Girder or 'Crab Unit' formation
- Alternative Operating Voltages
- Low Voltage Controls
- High Duty Ratings
- Special CUSTOM Models Available
- Low Headroom Models Available
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...