Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoists designed for more intense operation for cranes with two girders, often known as Crab Units, the industrial quality hoists can be supplied with capacities up to 150 Tonnes with single or dual speed capabilities as well as optional extended heights of lift.
Our fully competant sales team can provide you with advice and costings on a Wire Rope Hoist to suit your double girder crane, advising on particular models to suit the application such as more confined units for use in projects where there is confined headroom or models with particularly high speeds to increase productivity. All of our Crab Units can be fitted with optional Radio Control Systems which are a popular choice in applications where the operator needs to be a safe distance from the load or to enable an alternative view of the load, often required in applications such as Nuclear, Hydroelectric, and sometimes manufacturing industries.
Not only are we able to supply, Cranes-UK can also install your new Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoist and provide tailored maintenance packages at competative prices to make your hoisting experience hastle free!
- Capacities up to 150 Tonne
- Double Girder or 'Crab Unit' formation
- Alternative Operating Voltages
- Low Voltage Controls
- High Duty Ratings
- Special CUSTOM Models Available
- Low Headroom Models Available
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Tekenna Adebo- Vina Engineering Industries Nigeria
We needed a hoist and we needed it fast, Cranes-UK made our enquiry their ...Click here for more testimonials
- The Benefits of Chain Hoists2nd April 2019 Chain hoists are an integral part of the hoist family, working to complete lifts using an electric power source. This means that they can lift much heavier loads than manual ...
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy a Used Crane7th March 2019 Buying a crane is a big decision for any business. There can be a high initial cost involved, and you need to know that the crane you are buying is worth the price you pay. This ...
- Crane Servicing is More Important than Ever as the Market Booms7th March 2019 A report has revealed that the global bridge crane market looks set to reach multi billion dollars by 2024. The report also covered some of the key players in the crane market, ...