Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoists designed for more intense operation for cranes with two girders, often known as Crab Units, the industrial quality hoists can be supplied with capacities up to 150 Tonnes with single or dual speed capabilities as well as optional extended heights of lift.
Our fully competant sales team can provide you with advice and costings on a Wire Rope Hoist to suit your double girder crane, advising on particular models to suit the application such as more confined units for use in projects where there is confined headroom or models with particularly high speeds to increase productivity. All of our Crab Units can be fitted with optional Radio Control Systems which are a popular choice in applications where the operator needs to be a safe distance from the load or to enable an alternative view of the load, often required in applications such as Nuclear, Hydroelectric, and sometimes manufacturing industries.
Not only are we able to supply, Cranes-UK can also install your new Double Girder Electric Wire Rope Hoist and provide tailored maintenance packages at competative prices to make your hoisting experience hastle free!
- Capacities up to 150 Tonne
- Double Girder or 'Crab Unit' formation
- Alternative Operating Voltages
- Low Voltage Controls
- High Duty Ratings
- Special CUSTOM Models Available
- Low Headroom Models Available
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying ...
- The Different Types of Lifting Slings 29th August 2019 Lifting slings: one of the most commonly used types of lifting equipment, and an invaluable tool for completing lifts safely and efficiently. Lifting slings can be used with many ...
- Used Cranes for Sale: Advantages of Used Cranes Over New Cranes 28th August 2019 When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good ...