If you need a strong lifting solution which can lift heavier loads than a Single Girder Crane model, then a Double Girder Overhead Crane is the most likely option to meet your requirements. Able to work to high levels of intensity, they’ll take the stress out of processes and increase productivity, lifting loads of up to 120 tonnes. Double Girder Overhead Cranes are suited to all kinds of buildings and spaces, and can be built to fit your existing building.
We offer Double Girder Cranes with either one or two hoist units, otherwise known as crab units, so you can carry out dual hoist lifting operations or single point lifts. They are available with dual speed operation, and can be used with a range of top running electric wire rope hoists to provide the maximum hook path, with the ability to lift right up to the bottom of the crane beam.
Double Girder Overhead Cranes have a range of features depending on the model which you choose. Due to our large supply base, we can source cranes to meet with your specification, so just get in touch and let us know what it is that you need. Some general features of a Double Girder Crane are as follows:
- Capable of lifting loads up to 120 tonnes
- Maximum length 40m
- Compatible with electric wire rope hoists
- Dual speed operation available
- Option for radio control
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...