- Maximum 2500kg load capacity*
- High quality Swiss engineering
- IP65 Protection class as standard
- 60 % higher lifting capacity
- 3-step drive and helical gearing
The GIS GP/GPM electric chain hoist is a breakthough in lifting technology offering a compact and powerfull sollution for lifting up to 2500kg. Designed with an outdoor inviroment in mind thanks to IP65 rated protection.
Robust Steel Profile Chain
A higher cross sectional area results in a reduction of wear and increases the lifespan of the chain and load sprocket. With a safety factor higher than most at 8:1, the GIS GP series hoists are designed and built with optimum safety in mind. The case hardened profile manganese phosphated steel construction provides around 15% more capacity for its size meaning a lighter chain, resulting in a lighter overall hoist weight- perfect for long heights of lift!
Thanks to a polygonal modular design, the GP hoists are service friendly enabling fast disassembly which results in quick repairs and less downtime.
Designed for Outdoors
GP/GPM series hoists are designed with an outdoor environment in mind. Boasting an IP65 protection level as standard means that this hoist is protected against dust and water jets- perfect for use in sawmills and general outdoors.
- Standard voltages:- 3 × 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 × 230 V / 50 Hz
1 × 115 V / 50 Hz, 1 × 230 V / 50 Hz
- 42 V low voltage control
- 3 phase motor: 1 or 2 speeds
- Saftey factor 8:1
- Ergonomic Control switch with emergancy stop
- Geared limit switches for both highest and lowest hook position
- DC spring-loaded brake
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...