- Capacities ranging from 500kg up to 3000kg
- Double casing for protection against dust and water
- Safe, reliable mechanical brake with sealed ball bearings
- Copper coated bottom hook and catch
- Conforms to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Available for use in T4 Temperature environments
- Ex II 2G c IIB T4 and Ex Ⅱ 2D c 135℃
The Kito CB Atex Manual Chain Hoist is a special variant of the standard CB chain hoist that has a special explosion protected design. It is perfectly suited for use in areas in production and storage were mixtures of gases, vapours and dust may form an explosive atmosphere in combination with air, Kito has designed a chain hoist for operation in working environments with explosive atmospheres. The Kito CB Atex Chain Hoist conforms to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and as available for use in T4 temperature environments.
The main advantages of the CB ATEX are its easy handling, long service life, and reliability. The CB Atex offers capacities ranging from 500kg up to 3000kg with higher capacities available on request. The standard lifting height is 3 and 3.5 meters, variable lifting heights are available on request. The chain hoist is primarily targeted at heavy duty users, with several unique design features benefiting users. Ideal applications include use in Petrochem, Offshore oil and gas rigs, chemical, mining, paint booths, and similar environmental applications.
Suspension types include a Top hook, Plain trolley and hand geared trolley configurations. When supplied with a trolley suspension the CB ATEX includes solid bronze wheels though to 2000kg capacities, and bronze coated wheels on the 3000kg model. With the hand geared trolley the hand chain is stainless steel as standard.
One of the most unique features is the robust body size compared to other models which are fitted with double-reduction gearing. Kitos CB ATEX series stands out with a brake design that is twice the size and durability of competitive units, resulting in less heat buildup and allowing a longer height of lift than other models. The hoist offers a special mechanism of sealed ball bearings, that increase mechanical strength. The CB ATEX series has a copper coated bottom hook and latch, Super premium nickel plated load chain and stainless steel hand chain.
|SKU||Capacity (kg)||Standard Height Of Lift (m)||Hand Chain Folded Length (m)||Chain Pull To Lift Full Load (N)||Load Chain Diameter x Chain Fall (mm)||Weight (kg)||Headroom (C) (mm)||A (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||S (mm)|
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Eddie Chukwujekwu- Winjek Integrated Solutions
Your services are very good and punctual, please keep it up.Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...