- Capacities ranging from 500kg up to 3000kg
- Double casing for protection against dust and water
- Safe, reliable mechanical brake with sealed ball bearings
- Copper coated bottom hook and catch
- Conforms to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Available for use in T4 Temperature environments
- Ex II 2G c IIB T4 and Ex Ⅱ 2D c 135℃
The Kito CB Atex Manual Chain Hoist is a special variant of the standard CB chain hoist that has a special explosion protected design. It is perfectly suited for use in areas in production and storage were mixtures of gases, vapours and dust may form an explosive atmosphere in combination with air, Kito has designed a chain hoist for operation in working environments with explosive atmospheres. The Kito CB Atex Chain Hoist conforms to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and as available for use in T4 temperature environments.
The main advantages of the CB ATEX are its easy handling, long service life, and reliability. The CB Atex offers capacities ranging from 500kg up to 3000kg with higher capacities available on request. The standard lifting height is 3 and 3.5 meters, variable lifting heights are available on request. The chain hoist is primarily targeted at heavy duty users, with several unique design features benefiting users. Ideal applications include use in Petrochem, Offshore oil and gas rigs, chemical, mining, paint booths, and similar environmental applications.
Suspension types include a Top hook, Plain trolley and hand geared trolley configurations. When supplied with a trolley suspension the CB ATEX includes solid bronze wheels though to 2000kg capacities, and bronze coated wheels on the 3000kg model. With the hand geared trolley the hand chain is stainless steel as standard.
One of the most unique features is the robust body size compared to other models which are fitted with double-reduction gearing. Kitos CB ATEX series stands out with a brake design that is twice the size and durability of competitive units, resulting in less heat buildup and allowing a longer height of lift than other models. The hoist offers a special mechanism of sealed ball bearings, that increase mechanical strength. The CB ATEX series has a copper coated bottom hook and latch, Super premium nickel plated load chain and stainless steel hand chain.
|SKU||Capacity (kg)||Standard Height Of Lift (m)||Hand Chain Folded Length (m)||Chain Pull To Lift Full Load (N)||Load Chain Diameter x Chain Fall (mm)||Weight (kg)||Headroom (C) (mm)||A (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||S (mm)|
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mike- Latch & Batchelor Ltd
I found Cranes-UK to be very professional in their approach and always ...Click here for more testimonials
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying ...
- The Different Types of Lifting Slings 29th August 2019 Lifting slings: one of the most commonly used types of lifting equipment, and an invaluable tool for completing lifts safely and efficiently. Lifting slings can be used with many ...
- Used Cranes for Sale: Advantages of Used Cranes Over New Cranes 28th August 2019 When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good ...