The Tiger Professional Lever Hoist PROLH is lightweight, compacts and has a very rugged construction with the handle, gear case and brake cover made entirely of pressed steel, this produces a strong resistance to impact damage. By using only the highest quality materials that are precisely machined throughout ensures the PROLH is the ideal hoist for long term use with low maintenance and servicing costs. All of the PROLH models meet and exceed all requirements of BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636. The PROLH also comes with a full DNV GL verification tested according to NORSOK R-002.
The PROLH model comes equipped with Tigers unique dual brake mechanism that automatically engages when the lever hoist feels the slightest resistance on the bottom hook. This key feature means that the PROLH will raise, hold and lower the lightest of loads without slipping, and protects against accidental load failures caused by putting the hoist into neutral whilst under load. It also features Tigers patented quad cam type brake paws this is the latest development in brake efficiency and guarantees permanent engagement of at least one of the two reciprocating cam paws.
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Patented quad cam pawl system
- Using only the highest quality alloy calibrated load chains according to EN 818-7 and ISO 16872
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -50˚C Up to 50˚C
- Equipped with Tiger's unique dual brake mechanism
- Adaptable to use both horizontally and vertically
- Lightweight and portable
- All major parts are heat treated and precisely machined
- Also available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks
- Available with forged clevis adapter components
- One piece construction pinion gear
- Each hoist is individually proof tested to 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Finished in high-quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
|SKU||Capacity (kg)||Effort (kg)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F1 (mm)||Diameter Of Load Chain (mm)||
No Of Chain Falls
|Standard Height Of Lift (m)||Weight (kg)|
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mike- Latch & Batchelor Ltd
I found Cranes-UK to be very professional in their approach and always ...Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...