The Tiger Professional Lever Hoist PROLH is lightweight, compacts and has a very rugged construction with the handle, gear case and brake cover made entirely of pressed steel, this produces a strong resistance to impact damage. By using only the highest quality materials that are precisely machined throughout ensures the PROLH is the ideal hoist for long term use with low maintenance and servicing costs. All of the PROLH models meet and exceed all requirements of BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636. The PROLH also comes with a full DNV GL verification tested according to NORSOK R-002.
The PROLH model comes equipped with Tigers unique dual brake mechanism that automatically engages when the lever hoist feels the slightest resistance on the bottom hook. This key feature means that the PROLH will raise, hold and lower the lightest of loads without slipping, and protects against accidental load failures caused by putting the hoist into neutral whilst under load. It also features Tigers patented quad cam type brake paws this is the latest development in brake efficiency and guarantees permanent engagement of at least one of the two reciprocating cam paws.
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Patented quad cam pawl system
- Using only the highest quality alloy calibrated load chains according to EN 818-7 and ISO 16872
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -50˚C Up to 50˚C
- Equipped with Tiger's unique dual brake mechanism
- Adaptable to use both horizontally and vertically
- Lightweight and portable
- All major parts are heat treated and precisely machined
- Also available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks
- Available with forged clevis adapter components
- One piece construction pinion gear
- Each hoist is individually proof tested to 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Finished in high-quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
|SKU||Capacity (kg)||Effort (kg)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F1 (mm)||Diameter Of Load Chain (mm)||
No Of Chain Falls
|Standard Height Of Lift (m)||Weight (kg)|
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mohammad Abulardana- Ardanca Industries
It came to the point where we needed to replace our crane hoist, Cranes-UK ...Click here for more testimonials
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying ...
- The Different Types of Lifting Slings 29th August 2019 Lifting slings: one of the most commonly used types of lifting equipment, and an invaluable tool for completing lifts safely and efficiently. Lifting slings can be used with many ...
- Used Cranes for Sale: Advantages of Used Cranes Over New Cranes 28th August 2019 When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good ...