The Tiger SS12 Corrosion Resistant Chain Block is manufactured from the highest quality steel materials, offering a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, that produces an exceptionally strong product that is resistant to impact damage. With the added advantages of having been fully protected against corrosion thanks to Tigers OCP (organic corrosion protection) formula that gives over 1000 hours continuous protection under ASTM B117 Salt Spay conditions.
The Exceptional short head room allows for easy installation where every centimetre must be achieved. Using only the highest quality materials that are precisely machined in Tigers own factory. The SS12 is the ideal chain block for salt water use with low maintenance costs. The SS12 meets and exceeds all the requirements of BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.16, AS1418.2, and SANS 1594.
- Fully corrosion protected body and components.
- Corrosion protected load and hand chain
- Lightweight and portable
- Stainless Steel fixings and fasteners
- Heat treated alloy steel triple spur gears and pinion shaft
- Available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks
- Marine Specific friction disks
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Safe and reliable twin pawl mechanical brake
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -40˚C Up to 50˚C
- Over 1000 hours continuous protection
- Rugged steel body construction
- Drop forged and heat treated alloy hooks
- Proof tested to 1.5 times rated capacity
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Effort (kg)||A (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||F1 (mm)||G (mm)||Load Chain Diameter (mm)||No Of Chain Falls||Standard Height Of Lift (m)||Weight (kg)|
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Tekenna Adebo- Vina Engineering Industries Nigeria
We needed a hoist and we needed it fast, Cranes-UK made our enquiry their ...Click here for more testimonials
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying ...
- The Different Types of Lifting Slings 29th August 2019 Lifting slings: one of the most commonly used types of lifting equipment, and an invaluable tool for completing lifts safely and efficiently. Lifting slings can be used with many ...
- Used Cranes for Sale: Advantages of Used Cranes Over New Cranes 28th August 2019 When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good ...