The Tiger SS12 Corrosion Resistant Chain Block is manufactured from the highest quality steel materials, offering a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, that produces an exceptionally strong product that is resistant to impact damage. With the added advantages of having been fully protected against corrosion thanks to Tigers OCP (organic corrosion protection) formula that gives over 1000 hours continuous protection under ASTM B117 Salt Spay conditions.
The Exceptional short head room allows for easy installation where every centimetre must be achieved. Using only the highest quality materials that are precisely machined in Tigers own factory. The SS12 is the ideal chain block for salt water use with low maintenance costs. The SS12 meets and exceeds all the requirements of BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.16, AS1418.2, and SANS 1594.
- Fully corrosion protected body and components.
- Corrosion protected load and hand chain
- Lightweight and portable
- Stainless Steel fixings and fasteners
- Heat treated alloy steel triple spur gears and pinion shaft
- Available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks
- Marine Specific friction disks
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Safe and reliable twin pawl mechanical brake
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -40˚C Up to 50˚C
- Over 1000 hours continuous protection
- Rugged steel body construction
- Drop forged and heat treated alloy hooks
- Proof tested to 1.5 times rated capacity
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Effort (kg)||A (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||F1 (mm)||G (mm)||Load Chain Diameter (mm)||No Of Chain Falls||Standard Height Of Lift (m)||Weight (kg)|
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...