Spare Parts For Cranes, Hoists & Lifting Gear
Cranes-UK boasts an un-matched access to spare parts for Overhead Cranes, Hoists and Lifting Gear. Being part of the Kingsway Corporation Group who acquired Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists back in 2011, this enables us to have direct access to thousands of genuine spare parts to suit Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists along with all the rights to produce new genuine parts when required.
Aside from Fellows Stringer, Cranes-UK are also suppliers of Spare Parts to suit nearly every brand in the lifting market such as: Yale, Verlinde, CM Lodestar, Donati, Kone, Granada, Misia, Demag, GIS, Pelloby, Morris, Abus, Street, Clayton and many more.
Common Spare Parts
- Load Ropes & Load Chains
- Rope Guides & Pressure Bands
- Chain Collectors
- Safety Catches/Latches
- Load Hooks & Bottom Blocks
Whatever part you are looking for we are sure to be able to offer a safe, speedy and cost effective solution.
Why choose us?
- Ex Stock Availability on most products
- Best Prices in the Industry
- Central UK Warehouse- strategically located
No Products Found
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying ...
- The Different Types of Lifting Slings 29th August 2019 Lifting slings: one of the most commonly used types of lifting equipment, and an invaluable tool for completing lifts safely and efficiently. Lifting slings can be used with many ...
- Used Cranes for Sale: Advantages of Used Cranes Over New Cranes 28th August 2019 When you are in the market for an additional crane, you will have the option to buy new or used lifting equipment. Many businesses are choosing used cranes, as they offer good ...