Spare Parts For Cranes, Hoists & Lifting Gear
Cranes-UK boasts an un-matched access to spare parts for Overhead Cranes, Hoists and Lifting Gear. Being part of the Kingsway Corporation Group who acquired Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists back in 2011, this enables us to have direct access to thousands of genuine spare parts to suit Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists along with all the rights to produce new genuine parts when required.
Aside from Fellows Stringer, Cranes-UK are also suppliers of Spare Parts to suit nearly every brand in the lifting market such as: Yale, Verlinde, CM Lodestar, Donati, Kone, Granada, Misia, Demag, GIS, Pelloby, Morris, Abus, Street, Clayton and many more.
Common Spare Parts
- Load Ropes & Load Chains
- Rope Guides & Pressure Bands
- Chain Collectors
- Safety Catches/Latches
- Load Hooks & Bottom Blocks
Whatever part you are looking for we are sure to be able to offer a safe, speedy and cost effective solution.
Why choose us?
- Ex Stock Availability on most products
- Best Prices in the Industry
- Central UK Warehouse- strategically located
No Products Found
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mohammad Abulardana- Ardanca Industries
It came to the point where we needed to replace our crane hoist, Cranes-UK ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane maintenance is an essential part of owning and using lifting ...14th June 2018 Crane maintenance is an essential part of owning and using lifting equipment. It doesn’t just keep your equipment in good working order, it also makes sure that it is safe ...
- How to Recover A Vehicle With An Electric Winch4th January 2018 Wishing all of our customers a very Happy New Year from Cranes-UK! This year we plan on filling our news page with relevant news about our business but also informative ...
- What are Jib Cranes ?13th June 2017 Overhead cranes are the lead actor in fabrication, manufacturing, and repair facilities but do not forget about the little brother, the Jib crane. Swing Jibs help to fulfil a very ...