Spare Parts For Cranes, Hoists & Lifting Gear
Cranes-UK boasts an un-matched access to spare parts for Overhead Cranes, Hoists and Lifting Gear. Being part of the Kingsway Corporation Group who acquired Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists back in 2011, this enables us to have direct access to thousands of genuine spare parts to suit Fellows Stringer Cranes & Hoists along with all the rights to produce new genuine parts when required.
Aside from Fellows Stringer, Cranes-UK are also suppliers of Spare Parts to suit nearly every brand in the lifting market such as: Yale, Verlinde, CM Lodestar, Donati, Kone, Granada, Misia, Demag, GIS, Pelloby, Morris, Abus, Street, Clayton and many more.
Common Spare Parts
- Load Ropes & Load Chains
- Rope Guides & Pressure Bands
- Chain Collectors
- Safety Catches/Latches
- Load Hooks & Bottom Blocks
Whatever part you are looking for we are sure to be able to offer a safe, speedy and cost effective solution.
Why choose us?
- Ex Stock Availability on most products
- Best Prices in the Industry
- Central UK Warehouse- strategically located
No Products Found
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
A Hovey, National Oilwell Varco
Your costs compared to other manufacturers were by far cheaper and turned ...Click here for more testimonials
- Questions to Ask Before you Buy a Used Crane7th March 2019 Buying a crane is a big decision for any business. There can be a high initial cost involved, and you need to know that the crane you are buying is worth the price you pay. This ...
- Crane Servicing is More Important than Ever as the Market Booms7th March 2019 A report has revealed that the global bridge crane market looks set to reach multi billion dollars by 2024. The report also covered some of the key players in the crane market, ...
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...