Used Cranes for Sale
Cranes-UK are proud to be one of the UK's largest stockists of Used Cranes For Sale with capacities up to 600 Tonnes.
Our aim is to supply the best quality pre owned Used Cranes, Jib Cranes, Overhead Crane and Electric Hoists at competitive prices in order to save you money. All of our Used Cranes For Sale offer our standard Used Crane warranty.
A second hand crane should never mean a compromise on quality or specification and choosing the right crane can be made easy by talking to one of our expert advisors who can guide you through the process of what to look for and advise to consider a particular crane to suit your requirements, we can even arrange a site visit!
We personally pick out all of our cranes that we take in to stock one by one, when buying in bulk we even inspect every one before making a decision, we take such pride in our quality that we never want to let a poor quality Used Crane For Sale appear on our Website.
Benefits of Used Cranes For Sale at Cranes-UK
- Most of our Used Cranes are ex stock and ready to be installed right away.
- Cranes-UK are able to modify the span on nearly all Overhead Cranes.
- Rock Bottom Prices, we like to stay competitive and will always offer the best price.
Not only do we buy and sell our own cranes but we also buy and sell Abus, Demag, Morris, Donati, Verlinde, Street, Kone, Granada and many other brands on a regular basis with many happy repeat customers who also enjoy hassle free maintenance packages at great prices.
Our Used Cranes For Sale are simply the best on the market, we stand by our quality which is attested on our testimonials page.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mohammad Abulardana- Ardanca Industries
It came to the point where we needed to replace our crane hoist, Cranes-UK ...Click here for more testimonials
- Crane Servicing by Trusted Professionals15th January 2019 Crane servicing and maintenance is an important part of owning lifting equipment. It has to be kept in the right condition to make sure it will be safe to use, adhering to ...
- The importance of Crane Maintenance 8th January 2019 As an owner or operator of overhead cranes or jib cranes, you will know the importance of maintenance. Maintaining all lifting equipment is essential for its efficient ...
- Choosing an Electric Chain Hoist 31st October 2018 Electric hoists are used for regular, intense lifting operation, in circumstances where a manual hoist simply won’t be appropriate for the size of the load. Electric chain ...