Used Cranes for Sale
Cranes-UK are proud to be one of the UK's largest stockists of Used Cranes For Sale with capacities up to 600 Tonnes.
Our aim is to supply the best quality pre owned Used Cranes, Jib Cranes, Overhead Crane and Electric Hoists at competitive prices in order to save you money. All of our Used Cranes For Sale offer our standard Used Crane warranty.
A second hand crane should never mean a compromise on quality or specification and choosing the right crane can be made easy by talking to one of our expert advisors who can guide you through the process of what to look for and advise to consider a particular crane to suit your requirements, we can even arrange a site visit!
We personally pick out all of our cranes that we take in to stock one by one, when buying in bulk we even inspect every one before making a decision, we take such pride in our quality that we never want to let a poor quality Used Crane For Sale appear on our Website.
Benefits of Used Cranes For Sale at Cranes-UK
- Most of our Used Cranes are ex stock and ready to be installed right away.
- Cranes-UK are able to modify the span on nearly all Overhead Cranes.
- Rock Bottom Prices, we like to stay competitive and will always offer the best price.
Not only do we buy and sell our own cranes but we also buy and sell Abus, Demag, Morris, Donati, Verlinde, Street, Kone, Granada and many other brands on a regular basis with many happy repeat customers who also enjoy hassle free maintenance packages at great prices.
Our Used Cranes For Sale are simply the best on the market, we stand by our quality which is attested on our testimonials page.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Mike- Latch & Batchelor Ltd
I found Cranes-UK to be very professional in their approach and always ...Click here for more testimonials
- Bespoke Jib Cranes In some environments, a bespoke jib crane will be a better option than a standard crane. Why? There are certain situations in which a bespoke crane will perform better, deliver ...
- Heavy Duty Jib Crane4th March 2020 Heavy duty jib cranes are designed to lift heavier loads, whilst still offering the adaptability of a normal jib. In general, a jib crane will take up less space; by investing in ...
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...