Welcome to Cranes UK
For everything you need about cranes.
Welcome To Cranes-UK, Used Crane Specialists
Welcome to Cranes-UK.com part of the Kingsway Corporation Group. We specialise in Overhead Crane Systems and dominate the Used Crane market throughout the UK. With over 30 years experience in the trade. We hold large contracts with some of the largest Blue-Chip companies in the world and boasts an array of regular customers.
We only buy and sell the best quality and well maintained systems which are supplied as standard with our warranty and conditions of sale.
How We Work...
We design, manufacture and repair all types of Overhead, KBK Light Weight & Jib Cranes, Lifting Beam and Associated Lifting Gear. Our company is certified to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards to which we fully conform to ensure you get the best quality equipment and service.
We offer a first class service and our team are fully competent, friendly, knowledgeable and ready to assist you right now!
- To respond to all requests in a professional speedy manor
- To offer the best price and beat any like for like quotation
- To listen to the customer and assist them with their Lifting requirements.
Electric Wire Hoists
Electric Wire Rope Hoists from leading manufacturers at leading prices. We advise from the most comprehensive range of technologically advanced Wire Rope Hoists based on your specifications. New or Used up to 50 Tonnes in Monorail, Low Headroom and Crab Unit models for single and double girder overhead cranes. We also offer installation and servicing on all types of hoists.Click here for more information
Inspection services from the experts, we offer testing, inspection, certification and reporting on all types of Overhead Cranes and associated Lifting Equipment.
Remember: Maintenance Prevents Breakdowns. All of our maintenance is carried out in accordance with LOLER requirements by fully competent and trained engineers. Call our Service Department Today!
Click here for more information
Neil Mcinerney, Sellafield Ltd
Cranes-UK Have been instrumental in providing help and technical support ...Click here for more testimonials
- Choosing a Company for Crane Maintenance3rd December 2019 Crane maintenance is an integral part of keeping cranes and lifting equipment in good working order. It’s also a legal requirement, and the importance of good maintenance ...
- Suppliers of Quality Crane Components30th November 2019 Quality crane components can give you additional functionality and support better crane performance, making modifications or upgrading certain features. This can allow you ...
- Chain Hoists for Sale – What to Look Out for 3rd September 2019 When buying chain hoists, or any other type of lifting equipment for that matter, it pays to be vigilant to ensure you are getting the right quality without paying over ...